Our partnership style of investing alongside CEO’s and their management teams go along way in building significant shareholder value.
We welcome the opportunity to work with strong senior managers that wish to invest as shareholders, either in the existing business that they manage, by reducing the current owner's shareholding, or into another business that might be for sale. With your industry knowledge, operational expertise and contacts and our team’s capabilities to support the strategic thinking, implement and execute transactions, we as a team are well placed to engender exciting opportunities for wealth creation.
Examples of such opportunities include:
- Acquiring a subsidiary out of a large corporate (listed or unlisted).
- Conduct a series of buy & build acquistions of a number of sub-scale businesses, using the initial one as the base platform, to create a significant consolidated player in a sector.
- A succession solution for an aging founder via a Management Buy-In.
- Injecting capital into a business together with a strategic plan to allow an established business to make a significant leap in scale and sophistication.
We are looking for people with the following attributes:
- Relevant senior management experience as a CEO, General Manager, CFO or business owner.
- You are hungry to create serious personal wealth over the next 3 to 5 years and to take the next step in your career, by taking some risk in creating an equity position for yourself and then sharing in the upside created by all.
- You have excellent experience in a particular market or industry sector(s) and have identified growth opportunities that you would like to pursue.
- You realise your limitations and are keen to do this in partnership with a team willing to back you.